Booked reception doctor/nurse
At our booked reception we take tests for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and blood test for HIV and sometimes hepatitis and syphilis. At the booked reception we also perform more extensive examinations and inquiries, we also give treatments for condyloma (genital warts).
If you and your current partner have no symptoms, you are welcome to our nurse reception but you have to contact us by phone before to book the apointment.
In order to come to this reception you shall not have received a partner letter (partnerbrev).
At the nurse reception we can not examine you.
This is what we can help you with at the nurse reception:
- You can leave a self test for Chlamydia (this test also contains screening for gonorrhoea).
- Urine test for men
- Self test (vaginal) and urine for women
- Blood tests (HIV and hepatitis)
- Control tests after treated sexually transmitted infections (Chlamydia, mycoplasma, blood tests)
- You can come here to receive information about sexually transmitted diseases (you can get information both in person and written information)
- If you have any questions about sexually transmitted diseases
- If you want advice about condoms
- To receive test results - tests you have done here at the reception before
- You can also get help to book an apointment to a doctor or to our councellor if needed
If you have any questions call our reception.